This is a fully customizable private bay of Pigs day tour for you and your group, in one of our classic vintage cars. You will see Cuba’s treasures up close while enjoying personalized local service.
Customize Your Tour:
Feel free to create your one of a kind tour with ease. Mention your points of interest to our knowledgeable guide or simply ask them for advice on places to visit and they will ensure the tour is as enjoyable as possible.
– Pick up at your accommodation.
– Drive through local villages and sugarcane plantations.
– Visit local Cuban ranch “Fiesta Campesina” where you interact with nature, experience the Cuban culture and try the sugarcane juice, know in Cuba as “Guarapo”
– Visit to the crocodile breeding farm
– Visit to the “Treasure lagoon” by boat (optional)
– Typical Cuban lunch
– Swimming at the natural pool Cenote “Fish’s cave”
– Visit the Giron Museum
– Free time at the beach
– Return to Varadero around 4 pm.
Support for the Cuban People Visa Category (US regulations)
To meet US regulations in our private Bay of pigs day tour, each traveler is engaged in a full schedule of local education and cultural activities.